Located on our own private 300-acre site, the Delphi Adventure Resort & Spa is near Leenane, Co. Galway, It is set in the breath-taking Delphi Valley, on the Wild Atlantic Way, Green Way and the Blue Way.
Delphi Adventure Resort & Spa,
To find the resort you can use the directions below or simply set your GPS to the following coordinates:
Driving Directions to Delphi Adventure Resort
- Take the Clifden road/N59 out of Galway City and go through – Moycullen – Rosscahill – Oughterard. At Maam Cross take a right turn at crossroads after Peacocks Hotel.
- At Maam take left turn (opposite Keane’s Pub) towards Leenane.
- At Leenane, follow signs for Westport (cross over Bridge)
- Take left turn (signposted for Delphi Adventure Resort, Louisburgh & Aasleagh falls).
- Pass Aashleagh Falls on RHS – travel another 8km and Delphi Adventure Resort is on Left hand side
- From Castlebar take N60 into Westport.
- Take N59 from Westport and follow signs for Leenane.
- Quickest route to get to Leenane Road is take left at first Traffic Lights in Westport (opposite the CastleCourt Hotel).
- Take next Right at small roundabout.
- Take the next Left up steep hill (This left turn is opposite the Bank of Ireland).
- Take next Right and then the next Left (at Stop Sign, signposted for Leenane and Delphi Adventure Resort)
- Travel along the N59 towards Leenane for appox 26km, then turn Right at Signposts for the Wild Atlantic Way (N), Delphi Adventure Resort, Louisburgh, Aasleagh Falls.
- Pass Aasleagh Falls on RHS – travel another 8km and Delphi Adventure Resort is on Left hand side