The Everest Programme: Team Building, Leadership and Development
Our Everest Team Building, Leadership and Development programme focuses on developing the essential ingredients of high-performance elite sports and business teams.
It’s led by the former Olympian Cyclist David O’Loughlin who is committed to delivering a high-level, hands-on experience that’s fun-filled and memorable, and gets everyone involved.
The team will get to take home:
- Team profiling – learn about individual traits and how they work well with others in the team
- Video footage, perfect for reliving the most inspirational and interesting moments
- Post-training debrief and report, so you have a tangible baseline to measure progress against
Everest programme modules
Here’s what your team will learn on the programme. Locations and tasks are given in brackets.
1. Team Bonding and Forming (Pre-Departure)
2. Strategic Planning (Base Camp Experience)
3. Communication (Hillary Step)
4. Organisational Psychology (South Summit Push)
5. Development of a Continuous Improvement Mindset (Descent)
6. Change Management (Emergency Evacuation)
7. Innovation & Creativity (Above the Clouds)
Call us on +353 95 42208 to learn more about the Everest Programme or email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org