Located on our own private 300-acre site, the Delphi Adventure Resort near Leenane, Connemara, Co. Galway, is set in the breath-taking Delphi Valley, on the Wild Atlantic Way, Green Way and the Blue Way.
To find the resort you can use the directions below or simply set your GPS to the following coordinates:
Driving Directions to Delphi Mountain Resort
- Take the Clifden road/N59 out of Galway City and go through – Moycullen – Rosscahill – Oughterard. At Maam Cross take a right turn at crossroads after Peacocks Hotel.
- At Maam take left turn (opposite Keane’s Pub) towards Leenane. At Leenane, follow signs for Westport (cross over Bridge) for approx 2 miles.
- Take left turn (signposted for Delphi, Louisburgh & Aasleagh falls).
- Pass Aashleagh Falls on RHS – travel another 5 miles and Delphi Mountain Resort is on Left hand side
- From Castlebar take N60 into Westport.
- Take N59 from Westport and follow signs for Leenane.
- Quickest route to get to Leenane Road is take left at first Traffic Lights in Westport (opposite the CastleCourt Hotel).
- Take next Right at small roundabout. Take next Left up steep hill (This left turn is opposite the Bank of Ireland).Take next Right signposted for Leenane.
- Take next Left (at Stop Sign). Check your mileage clock here and prepare to Turn Right approx 16 miles from here - (signposted for Delph Mountain Resort, Louisburgh, Aasleagh Falls).Pass Aashleagh Falls on RHS – travel another 5 miles and Delphi Mountain Resort is on Left hand side