An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate Chef with pastry experience to join award winning chef Stefan Matz and his team at the 4 star Delphi Resort. The ideal candidate must be talented, creative and have a genuine passion for food along with a good work ethic. The role would suit a chef who is looking for a role to develop further in both knowledge and skill.
• Assisting in the day to day running of the kitchen including food production, ordering of stock, waste management and maintaining good hygiene standards.
• To prepare and decorate confectionary, desserts, cakes to a high standard. Attention to detail and a good eye for presentation is essential.
• Ensuring food produced is of a high standard, well presented and in accordance with specified guidelines from executive head chef.
• Contributing to the profitability of the business by maintaining customer satisfaction, minimising waste, adhering to portion controls and planning.
• Ensuring Food hygiene and HACCAP compliance and all H&S regulations are followed.
The ideal candidate must have:
• Previous kitchen experience working in a hotel or similar environment
• Pastry experience
• The ability to work under pressure
• The ability to work as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
• A keen interest and a genuine passion for food
To apply for this position please send us a copy of your CV and a cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position you are applying for in your cover letter.
While we welcome international applicants, we do require that all international employees hold a valid work permit.