Where the land meets the sea to create a truly memorable and unique tour.
Our experienced local guides will take you on a unique cycling and kayaking experience in Ireland's dramatic Delphi Valley, and along the world-famous Killary fjord.
You’ll see how history, time and nature have shaped the landscape:
- Cycle along the famous Fin Lough and Doolough Lake; learn about the great famine walk
- Take in the views of the majestic mountain ranges, including Mweelrea (the tallest mountain in Connemara), the Sheeffry Hills and the peak of Ben Gorm
- Pedal down to the Bundorragha Pier, your entry point to the Killary Fjord to begin your kayaking journey
- Explore the lagoons by kayak
- Learn about mussel and lobster farming
- See an abundance of natural wildlife in the water and on the shore
Your guide will highlight the best viewing points, where you can stop and take in the awe-inspiring and dramatic scenery – and lots of photos.
Back at Delphi, you can put your feet up, compare photos, and sip a nice (free) cold pint of Guinness - or warm your cockles with a hot pot of tea or coffee.
*Tours includes bike hire and safety equipment.
Session Duration: 3 hours
Age Limits: 16 yrs +
What to pack:
For the Kayak element please bring a swim suit, towel, runners or suitable footwear that you don’t mind getting wet plus a good sense of adventure! For the bike element please bring warm out door clothing, Rain jacket, Comfortable footwear, insect repellent and of course sun screen! We will supply all safety equipment, wetsuits, bikes and have state of the art changing rooms available for you to use.
To make a Booking:
Please call us on +353 95 42208 and we'll be happy to help you make a booking or answer any questions that you might have.
*Family Rate is a special offer package for 2 Adults and up to 3 children.