Right, so what do the children want to do?
Maybe they want to home in on a particular skill on an Expert course, or explore a range of different sports during a Multi-Activity camp.
They’ll learn some pretty awesome skills on one of our structured courses:
- Learn to Mountain Bike and BMX
- Learn to Surf and Kayak
- Learn to Survive the Outdoors
- Delphi Multi-Activity Camp
Delphi 7-Day Multi - Activity Camp
In just 1 week they can explore everything from archery to ziplining.
We run 4 of these summer camps, between July and August. Find out the dates and prices and get your booking done and dusted.
Residential and non-residential summer camps
You have the option of a 7-day residential adventure summer camp, or you can send them here for 1 day or 5 days with no overnight stays:
- Residential Delphi Explorer Summer Camp (Sunday-Sunday)
- Non-residential 1-Day Delphi Summer Camp (any weekday Monday-Friday, 9.30am-5pm; lunch provided)
- Non-residential 5-Day Delphi Summer Camp (Monday-Friday, 9.30am-5pm; lunches provided)
The 7-day residential adventure summer camps include an off-site trip to one of these destinations: Kylemore Abbey Clifden, Westport, Croagh Patrick, Louisburgh or Connemara National Park.
To round off the week there’s a talent show, plus an awards night with a traditional Irish ceilidh – where every camper receives a Certificate of Achievement.