Winter Yoga Retreats
January Yoga Retreat in Ireland
2 Night Gentle Yoga & Meditation Weekend
25 – 27 January 2019 at Delphi Resort
Looking for a January Yoga Retreat in Ireland?
Step out of the post-holiday mayhem and ease your way into a healthy start to the year, as you unwind in the peace of this retreat.
This weekend of gentle restorative Yoga and Meditation provides an ideal weekend to let go of the stresses and strains of everyday life and relax in a very peaceful and tranquil environment.
Date: Fri 25th – Sun 27th January 2019
Venue: Delphi Resort
What is included:
– Gentle Hatha yoga sessions led by experienced yoga and meditation teacher Sabina Cox
– Introduction to meditation and deepening of your practice
– Breathing practices and breath awareness
– Mudra (a sacred gesture that connects us to energy within and around us)
– Chant (accessing your inner voice resonating
– Restorative Yoga and Yoga Nidra
– Delicious healthy breakfast, lunch and 2 course dinners
– Superb twin and single accommodation in 4* Delphi Resort hotel or Comfortable dorm-style accommodation in onsite Wild Atlantic Way hostel
Package also includes:
– Guided walk on Saturday morning in the stunning Delphi valley
– Spa Treatment with Thermal Suite access on Saturday afternoon
– Enjoy meeting like-minded people in this relaxed friendly environment
Who this Hatha yoga weekend retreat is suitable for:
This weekend retreat will provide a nourishing, energising yet deeply relaxing practices that aim to connect us to who we are and what we need. Yoga, meditation, and relaxation aid the process of resting and restoring body and mind. The yoga offered is gentle and suitable for beginners.
5:30pm-7pm: Arrival & Welcome
7pm: 2 Course Dinner
8pm: Introduction to Retreat
8:45pm-9.30pm: Breathwork & Yoga Nidra -deep relaxation
8am-8:30am: Pranayama and Meditation – including intro for beginners
8:30am-9.30am: Gentle Hatha Yoga Class
11am-12.30pm: Guided Walk
2pm-5pm: Spa Treatment & Relaxation Time
5pm-6pm: Gentle Hatha Yoga Class
8:30pm-8:45pm: Yoga Mudra & Chant Session
8:45pm-9.30pm: Yoga Nidra – deep relaxation
Close of retreat on Sunday
8:00am-8:30am: Pranayama and Meditation
8:30am-10:00am: Hatha Yoga Class
10:45am: Laughter Yoga
11.45am-1pm: Hatha Yoga & Meditation Q&A
1pm: Depart – feeling renewed, relaxed and restored 😊
Sabina Cox has been practicing yoga and mindfulness for over 25 years. In her own practice, Sabina finds that Yoga and meditation are a constant daily journey of discovery and renewal.
Sabina trained as an Instructor in Hatha yoga with Yoga Therapy Ireland in 2000 and has also studied Iyengar Yoga, Children’s Yoga, Laughter Yoga, Somatics and Tai Chi. In 2017 Sabina qualified as a Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Teacher with the internationally recognized Institute of Mindfulness-Based Approaches. Sabina has been teaching yoga and meditation for over 15 years, her classes are gentle, energising and suitable for all ages and levels of experience.
Accommodation & Pricing:
At Delphi Resort you have a choice of accommodation:
Single room (limited number available) @ €539 per person
Twin room – sharing with one other @ €445 per person
Triple room – sharing with two others @ €410 per person
6-bedded Shared Dorm (female/male only) @ €375 per person
In order to offer the best experience to retreat participants, the maximum we cater for is 15. We welcome solo travelers, friends or couples – everyone is made very welcome.
Single Supplement available by calling +353(0)95 42208