Who We Are
Delphi Adventure Resort Connemara, Co. Galway
Through Adventure, We Inspire..
Delphi is located in the heart of the scenically breath-taking Delphi Valley, near Leenane, Connemara, Co. Galway, Ireland. It has been one of Ireland’s leading adventure destinations for school tours, youth outings and summer camps over the last 3 decades. Situated just 10 mins from Leenane, Connemara, 30 mins from Westport and 80 mins from Galway City, Delphi is surrounded by magical landscape, allowing young minds to reconnect with nature away from their laptops and video game consoles.
Through adventure, we aspire to shape the minds of young people and prepare them for the real world, while having fun and making new lifelong friendships. Past studies have shown that outdoor education has a variety of positive benefits for its participants, including: personal and social developments – a sense of belonging, friendships, self-confidence, achievement, discovering real abilities and new skills.
We cater for all group sizes in the Delphi’s standalone hostel. With 24hr supervision and activities throughout the daytime and evenings, your children or group will see the full benefit of the Delphi experience while in the safe hands of our fully qualified and professional leaders.
“Latymer Upper School has been visiting Delphi for the past eleven years. Set in beautiful surroundings, Delphi is a very well organised activity centre with fantastic caring staff and a variety of activities. Activities are planned with care and attention to detail with safety being paramount. All activities enable students and staff to take part and it is great fun. Nothing is ever too much trouble. Staff and students over the years look back with fondness when thinking about their time at Delphi. It is always a very popular choice and is often oversubscribed. We continue to come back year after year and continue to enjoy the beautiful surroundings, fantastic and dedicated instructors and brilliant activities.” – Jane Clarke, Latymer Upper School, Hammersmith, United Kingdom
We believe that the Delphi experience is truly exceptional..the perfect location for an activity break in Connemara!
EXPERIENCE & SAFETY
- 30 years experience in outdoor education
- A powerful educational experience with small group to leader ratios
- 24 hour supervision
- A natural and safe environment
- Dedicated and experienced professional team at your service from the time of booking until the day of departure
- 20+ adventure activities including Surfing & Coasteering
- Evening activities built into programmes
- Daytime outings for longer residential stays
SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES
- Our programmes are designed to suit all ages (from age 8+)
- Wholesome Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Supper is provided to kick-start an energetic day in the great outdoors
- Meals are served in the “Grub Hub” by Delphi’s dinner ladies who have been looking after the children at Delphi for over 30 years
What We Offer
For more information contact our Reservation Team, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +353 (0)95 42208