Customer Notice: Covid-19 Policy
We are delighted to announce we are open and look forward to welcoming you to your relaxing break at Delphi Resort.
We at Delphi Resort are committed to the health and safety of our valued guests, staff and suppliers. While we have consistently maintained high standards of hygiene, we have implemented additional measures in response to Covid-19. These measures are in place to mitigate any potential risks and follow the recommended guidelines from health authorities and are under ongoing review. Please see below for a summary of some of the steps we have taken:-
- We have provided alcohol-based hand sanitiser in all departments/areas of the Resort.
- Social distance markers have been put in place in our Reception and Lobby areas, to control check-in queues and general crowding.
- We have informative posters regarding COVID-19 in public areas.
- We provide clean and disinfected keys/key cards upon check-in.
- All common touch points including door handles, stair banisters, chairs and elevator buttons are being cleaned, sprayed and disinfected multiple times each day.
- We have taken steps to Improve air circulation processes to increase air quality.
- Our accommodation staff are doing a deep clean and full sanitisation of all guest rooms with extra time being assigned per room to allow for common touch areas to be disinfected, including phones, door handles and switches.
- We wash all linens at a high temperature for optimal disinfection.
- We have spaced tables apart in our restaurant and bar to provide physical distancing.
- We serve all food and beverages respecting strict food safety procedures.
- We are limiting guest’s capacity in our Spa Thermal Suite to ensure social distancing.
- We disinfect all Spa treatment equipment after each treatment and our staff use PPE during treatments.
- We have provided team members with comprehensive hygiene and prevention training program.
- We administer temperature checks for team members at the start of their shift.
- We have provided team members with personal protective equipment.
- We are continuously sanitising all office and workspaces including credit card machines.
- Whilst we hope that your travel arrangements will not be disrupted as a result of the Covid-19 virus, we are offering 0% deposit policy on leisure bookings (excluding Advance Purchase packages), flexible cancellation terms and are happy to answer any cancellation or postponement queries you may have. For further information, please contact 095 42208 or email email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Resort.