FAQ Accommodation at Delphi Resort Connemara
Are there TVs in the bedrooms?
We are delighted to announce that we now have TVs in all our bedrooms.
There is also a TV Room located beside The 814 Restaurant.
Are there Electric Vehicle charging points available?
We are delighted to announce that we now have Electric Vehicle charging points available at the Resort.
What time is check in and check out?
Check in is at 4pm and check out is at 12pm. If you are doing activities before check in or after check out we will gladly hold your bags for you and provide shower facilities on departure.
Can I get late check out?
We do offer late check out if the room is not urgently required for that afternoon. There is a charge of €10 per hour for this service.
Is there WIFI access in the rooms?
We do provide complimentary WiFi access throughout the Resort. However. due to our mountainous location, the internet can be very slow/intermittent.
Can non-residents avail of the hotel facilities?
Yes, we welcome day guests to the Activity Centre, Spa and Restaurant. Advanced booking is required.
Can we get phone reception in the hotel?
Given our remote, mountainous location there is no mobile phone coverage at the Resort. We do have land lines in all the rooms so you can make out-going calls (at standard hotel phone charges) and we can transfer any incoming calls to you.
We provide complimentary WiFi access throughout the Resort. However. due to our mountainous location, the internet can be very slow/intermittent.
Are pets allowed in the resort?
No, unfortunately, we do not accept pets in the Resort.
Is there a swimming pool or leisure centre?
There is no swimming pool or leisure centre at Delphi Resort. The nearest swimming pool is in Westport, 35 min drive from the resort. Westport Leisure Park is opened 7 days per week. Please click here to view the opening hours. We are also located 20 mins drive from several blue flag beaches.
Customer Notice: Covid-19 Policy
We look forward to welcoming you to your relaxing stay at Delphi Resort.
We at Delphi Resort are committed to the health and safety of our valued guests, staff and suppliers. While we have consistently maintained high standards of hygiene, we have implemented additional measures in response to Covid-19. These measures are in place to mitigate any potential risks and follow the recommended guidelines from health authorities and are under ongoing review. Please see below for a summary of some of the steps we have taken:-
- We have provided alcohol-based hand sanitiser in all departments/areas of the Resort.
- We have informative posters regarding COVID-19 in public areas.
- We provide clean and disinfected keys/key cards upon check-in.
- All common touch points including door handles, stair banisters, chairs and elevator buttons are being cleaned, sprayed and disinfected multiple times each day.
- We have taken steps to Improve air circulation processes to increase air quality.
- Our accommodation staff are doing a deep clean and full sanitisation of all guest rooms with extra time being assigned per room to allow for common touch areas to be disinfected, including phones, door handles and switches.
- We wash all linens at a high temperature for optimal disinfection.
- We have spaced tables apart in our restaurant and bar to provide physical distancing.
- We serve all food and beverages respecting strict food safety procedures.
- We are limiting guest’s capacity in our Spa Thermal Suite to ensure social distancing.
- We disinfect all Spa treatment equipment after each treatment and our staff use PPE during treatments.
- We have provided team members with comprehensive hygiene and prevention training program.
- We have provided team members with personal protective equipment.
- We are continuously sanitising all office and workspaces including credit card machines.
- Whilst we hope that your travel arrangements will not be disrupted as a result of the Covid-19 virus, we are offering 0% deposit policy on leisure bookings (excluding Advance Purchase packages), flexible cancellation terms and are happy to answer any cancellation or postponement queries you may have. For further information, please contact 095 42208 or email email@example.com.