Wild Atlantic Hostel Connemara
Opened in 2018, the Wild Atlantic Hostel is the perfect Connemara getaway for anyone seeking low cost and value for money accommodation. There is something unique about the Wild Atlantic Hostel that separates it from the rest – as it is set on the grounds of Delphi Resort, visitors to the Wild Atlantic Hostel have the option to avail of the resort’s Spa, Adventure, Dining and Business facilities – ideal for families, outdoor enthusiasts, hill walkers, backpackers, couples and many more.
The unique location of the Wild Atlantic Hostel enables visitors to escape from everyday life to an environment where the sea and the land meet to form the most spectacular coastline in Ireland, along the Wild Atlantic Way.
So if you are looking for a hostel in Galway that offers all the extras to make your break exciting, relaxing and adventurous, the Wild Atlantic Hostel, near Westport, is the place for you.
The hostel consists of dorm-style ensuite rooms and is located onsite at the resort. Please note that all persons under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult and can only be accommodated in a private room.
– Leisurely breaks for adults and families looking to experience Connemara and the great outdoors – Delphi Adventure Centre is situated next to the hostel >>
– Corporate groups and teams looking for a team building trip, special event or getaway – escape the office, come together as a team and re-focus with one of our team building programmes on offer >>
– Groups looking to host an event such as a Yoga or Mindfulness Retreat, Painting or Photography Retreat, etc – Additionally, there is a large purpose built studio available for FREE hire in the hotel beside Delphi Spa. More info here >>
– School tours, student and youth groups – Calling all teachers and group leaders! Check out our student offerings >>
– Summer Camps for children aged 8 – 17 years – Parents and guardians looking to keep their children and teens occupied in the summertime. More info here >>
–220 beds divided among dorm-style ensuite rooms
–State-of-the-art beds with built-in locker, reading light and power source facilities
–a large communal lounge and games room with a flatscreen TV for watching movies
–a large communal room with Kitchen facilities
–additional shower and toilet facilities for large groups
–laundry facilities and a drying room for wet hiking boots and outdoor apparel
–a secure baggage storage room
–a 24 hour reception
–car parking for all guests
–bike storage facilities
–24 hour CCTV system
–mountain bike hire and tour/activity booking service
–access to resort facilities – Adventure Centre, Delphi Spa and The 814 Restaurant & Bar